Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Three Weeks Left!

Today is the three weeks point for until we get Tobbi. I am so excited, I get a horse! I'm a little bit nervous about if he'll like us or anything, but I know for a fact that we like him. Whenever we talk about horses, my 2 year old sister says, "Tobbi!" I love it.

One thing that my mom and I like talking about is that Tobbi was the first Icelandic Horse I ever saw, and that I ever rode! When we drove past the farm where he is, where we were going to go trail riding, I exclaimed to my mom, "I want to ride the pinto!" And he ended up being our horse. I like looking at pictures of me hugging him, riding him, etc. and thinking, Wow. I'm going to get a horse. And it's Tobbi! It's amazing, a dream come true.

I enjoy talking to friends at school as well. I'll get to school and a boy that sits close to me during class will ask me, "Have you gotten your horse yet, Lindsey?" I like how my friends (even the few of them who don't like horses) are excited about what's happening in my life right now: amazement.

-Lindsey

2 comments:

wendy said...

TWO WEEKS now, babygirl! I'm getting so nervous and so excited and so ready! Did you see the hoof knife that came in the mail today? Isn't it gorgeous? I just want to comb his mane and kiss his nose!!!

Mooma said...

Dear Lindsey,

I didn't know about your site until just now. This is so neat! One week from today and Tobbi will be here, right? It's sort of like waiting for Santa Claus to come except that you get to keep him. Tobbi is a very lucky boy to come into such a loving famiy. I can't wait to get to know him better.

Love you lots, Mooma